Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Most Decorated Toddler

We've really enjoyed watching the Olympics this year, so we hosted our own "Hirst Olympics" With Jacob.  it was pretty low key, and he and I (and I guess duck and bear) were the only competitors,  but it was a lot of fun.  We did our own versions of trampoline, shot put, 100 m sprint, long jump, and 100 m freestyle.  Jacob received the gold in all events! 
"Trampoline"--most bounces in a min.



















Long Jump


















shot put















Hudson didn't know what to think of the performance

















Sprint (with the shot put ball in hand)



I didn't get any pictures of the swimming, because I was by myself, but basically he raced me across the length of the pool.  We even had a medal ceremony, complete with the national anthem playing in the background.  


I tried to get him to hold this flag towel...














So proud of my little Olympian:)  Go U.S.A.!!!!!!

*I was inspired by this

No comments:

Post a Comment