Sunday, October 28, 2012

we moved again

We moved again.  This was our 8th move together, and it never gets any easier.  But now we are in a 3 bedroom, so we are actually getting some sleep!!!!  (Now you know why I haven't posted in a while).  The boys used to wake each other up during the night, but now they are in their own bedrooms and it is bliss for us.  We also have a larger patio which we call our "backyard".
Playing in our "backyard"


With Halloween approaching, we decided to head to the Clayton valley pumpkin patch.  We went last year and this year was even better!  Jacob's favorite was the duck races with the water pumps.

























When we asked Jacob what he wanted to be for Halloween this year, he would always say "a cookie".  I thought maybe he was saying he wanted to eat a cookie, so I showed him lots of different costumes at the store, like superheroes, a train, etc.  Then I asked "do you want to be any of these?"  to which he would reply "no, I want to be a cookie!".  Well, they don't sell cookie costumes in stores (at least I couldn't find any) but I found a pattern online to make one.  I showed him the picture and asked "is this what you want to be?" and he said "yeah!".  I think it is so funny that he wanted to be a cookie, and I don't know where the idea came from, but i just went with it and made family costumes around it.  So Jacob is a cookie, Hudson is cookie monster, Kevin is a glass of milk, and I am a cookie sheet:)














Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute costumes! I think it is awesome he wanted to be a cookie! Now that's one smart...wait for it...cookie! :)

    ReplyDelete