Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stinson Beach

 Last Saturday, we met up with some family at Stinson beach for a fun beach day.  Going to the beach with a baby and a toddler is a lot of work, because you have to bring so much stuff! (I have also decided that going out to dinner with kids is no longer fun for me--it ends up being a lot of work too).  But the beach was still a lot of fun because we were in good company:)
The water was pretty cold, and it was only in the mid 60's, so I never even got in my bathing suit.  Others braved the cold water and went boogy boarding.  Jacob had lots of fun playing with sand toys.  Especially the train one--he pushed it all over.









Getting buried in the sand and digging a large hole were also favorite activities:)  















Even though it can be a lot of work, I still enjoy a good beach day with fun people:)

No comments:

Post a Comment